My flight is scheduled for Thursday evening. The forecast predicts a “chance of snow showers.” Only problem is that’s the forecast in both Chicago and Portland. Hmmm, I’m not a math major but if there is a 60% chance of snow in both Chicago and Portland, that means there is a 120% chance my plane ain’t leaving the runway. Anyone ever been stranded at O’Hare? I’d rather open up a vein.