A recap of my Oregon trip by the numbers, literally.
- Days of rain: 5
- Visits to strip clubs: 3
- Hotness level of Thai food: 8 (this was the level chosen after it was revealed that the published 1-4 levels were not “Thai hot”)
- Double shots of Tequila: 6 (possibly more, however my memory wasn’t working too well after the 6th)
- Pieces my cell phone is in: 2
- Collective years two of my friends hadn’t draken in: 7 (don’t worry they aren’t recovering alcoholics, they just have two children)
Thanks to everyone that came out to share a drink or two. Special thanks go to:
- Deaver, for letting me crash all week at his place, giving me a remote control for my entertainment system, and even coming through with a replacement cell phone for my broken one.
- C-Dub, for the boat trip and tapping Owen’s (his son) college fund to cover some of our enormous bar bill.
- Randy, for covering more than his fair share of the bar bill.